A paver is a paving-stone, a tile, a brick or piece of concrete commonly used as exterior flooring. The concept of interlocking pavers dates back over 2000 years ago to the Roman Empire. The Romans developed a simple system for building roads, some of the roads are still in use today.We manufactures high quality concrete interlocking paver blocks of various colors, shapes and sizes.
All of our cement concrete pavers are made with Portland cement, variable natural aggregates, pigments of the highest quality and admixtures, used to increase strength and density of our pavers .We use state of art technology for manufacturing high quality product and our Hi-tech infrastructure facility helps us in timely delivery of our product with a competitive pricing. With a very strict quality control process we are able to consistently maintain quality giving you anti-skid, non-fading and anti-fungal pavers, manufactured to withstand high compressive loads from heavy vehicles. Tusker Pavers are available in various colors, patterns and sizes with M60 Grade strength.
Advantages of Paver Blocks:
- Interlocking pavers create style, colour and eye-catching patterns while providing a durable and long-lasting surface.
- When properly installed,no need to maintenance. Long design life and Low life cycle costs.
- Do not require expansion joints and Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be reassembled to repair subgrade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface. Easy to repair and replace.
- Interlocking concrete pavers do not crack like asphalt or poured-in-place concrete or stamped concrete. Flex without cracking.
- Concrete pavers come in many shapes and colors. Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- Paving stones should last over 30 years, which is much longer than alternative pavements, under normal residential use.